MEET THE PUBLISHER
I’ve been around Christian publishing since 1987 when I helped our ministry self-publish an important resource for Vietnam veterans and their families. That book went on to be picked up by a royalty publisher and has since sold over 250,000 copies with a million in print.
I’m glad you’re here…stop by often and take advantage of all the information we make available.
- "The Power of a Blue Ribbon – How to Win a Writers’ Contest" – June 27, 2015 on Publishing Today Radio
- Crowdfunding as a Means to Underwriting the Cost of Publishing
- Why You Should Relaunch Your Book
- Athena to Facilitate “Building Your Brand” Seminar at CWIMA National Conference
- Straight Talk on Publishing | Video