Tate Author Options - Take 15% Off All Under One Roof Services
We are working hard to offer realistic options to Tate authors depending on the files you can provide us to work with. There are typically the following situations that will determine the pricing and turnaround time:
1) You have printer ready PDFs that can be used by us to apply new Publisher logo and ISBN and get back into print and distribution. This is the fastest option (about 2 weeks) and falls under the All Under One Roof Print Book - No Changes.
2) You have print quality files (PDFs) that can be used by us to bring up to standard to use for getting you back into print. Since this takes extra work to edit files to make them print ready, this takes about 4 weeks to turn around and falls under the All Under One Roof - Up to 20 Changes.
3) You have original native files (InDesign files) that can be worked on by us to make up to 20 changes to the text and 5 changes to the cover. This also falls under the All Under One Roof - Up to 20 Changes and takes approximately 3-4 weeks.
4) You do not have any electronic files but only hard copies of your books to send us so we can scan them and put them back in print and distribution. This falls under All Under One Roof - Scanning (base) and All Under One Roof Scan Text (per page price)
5) You have a PDF of the text but it needs revisions on multiple pages throughtout the work. This falls under All Under One Roof - Recreate PDF Pages.
6) You have a cover design from Tate that is a low res PDF and we need to recreate the cover. This falls under All Under One Roof - Recreate Cover.
7) You do not have an ebook in existence, but want one. Assuming you only have PDF files of the text, this would fall under All Under One Roof eBook Creation from PDF and takes approximately 2 weeks to create.
8) You have an ebook for sale on Amazon. We will purchase a copy to convert over and get it back into distribution. This would fall under All Under One Roof eBook and takes approximately 2 weeks to create.
9) You have a hard cover and would like to get that back into print as well. This would fall under All Under One Roof Add Hard Cover Edition and will be finished when your soft cover is done (approximately 2 weeks if it requires no changes other than publisher name and ISBN.
10) You have a manuscript that was still in process and you'd like us to take it through to completion. We will provide you with a custom proposal based on the services that need to be completed to produce a professional product and include the same 15% Tate Author discount.
In order to process your project efficiently, please process the services in a shopping cart using the coupon code TATE to apply the 15% discount, and provide us with the files so we can assign you to your project manager. Please feel free to call our offices for help in taking these steps.