At Redemption Press, it’s not business as usual.
With our new model in independent Christian publishing, we’re here to serve you and help you see your publishing dreams fulfilled. Our mission is to empower you, the Christian author. We refuse to see you as a commodity, or your book as just another transaction. We see you as a child of God graced with a message that could change someone’s life, and we treat you as such.
This is the Redemption Press way.
Your message is our mission.With Redemption Press, you have access to an impressive array of personalized services to help you find your voice and connect with your audience.
- A small army of the industry’s most talented professionals. We’re eager to guide you through every step of your publishing journey from copyediting, branding packages, one-on-one coaching, and more. Our skills are your advantage.
- A wealth of real publishing experience at your fingertips. Our staff collectively holds over seven decades of experience in the publishing business. Many of our team members are authors themselves and have worked together for years—a testament to their talent, passion, and integrity. Click here to learn more about our team.
- A full range of a-la-carte services to fit your needs. Select only what you need, whether it’s typesetting, cover design, manuscript evaluation, or even press releases. No unnecessary extras, no wasteful spending, no fluff.
- The most reasonable fees in the industry. Some publishers charge exorbitant markup fees, profit up to 178 percent on printing costs by double dipping the authors, and will even force you to pay up to $1,500 to get your own files back. Redemption Press has some of the most reasonable markups in the industry, receives compensation from the printer (never from you, the author) and returns your files at no charge. They’re yours, after all.
- Christian owned and operated. Many other publishers—even some of the largest “Christian” ones—are owned by secular conglomerates. The deciding factor in their operations: the financial bottom line. Most of these are businesses positioning themselves as ministries. While Redemption Press is a reputable business, our goals are kingdom goals. Our vision is to glorify God in all we do.
By Your Side in Changing Times
As the Christian publishing world changes, we want you to know we are here for you.
- You are the author.
- You have a message.
- You should be in charge.
It’s a simple business model, but all too rare in today’s publishing world. That’s why some have called us the “fresh face of Christian publishing.” Our own clients have testified that Redemption Press is “clearly for the author and not for themselves.”Our clients’ responses reflect the Redemption Press way: to conduct business ethically, treat authors with dignity, and to treat each message in our care as a sacred trust.
We are uniquely positioned to help you share the message you’ve been given with the world.A staff member is ready to discuss your project with you. Why not start the conversation today?
See what others are saying.
“Because of actions meant for evil, I was forced to redo my book, but the cover and contents are infinitely better than before. A sticker on the new cover proclaims: “revised and expanded.” The same could be embossed on my life right now. God is doing a new thing and Redemption Press has been His agent this time. This remarkable company holds a very special place in my heart.” Linda Grabeman, Author of “No Prissy Shoes”
“It is very evident that Redemption Press is FOR THE AUTHOR and not for themselves. As an author working with them to get my book repackaged and republished, this is something I noticed in my dealings with them and I appreciate it very much.” Ron Woodworth, Award-winning author of “For Such A Time As This” in the theology category
“Very speedy service! The finished product is so professionally done; I am delighted to have it as a ministry tool … the Kingdom of God has been greatly advanced because of (Redemption Press’) obedience. Surely “others will need the road” and many are already using it!” Donald Henderson, Author of “God Signs: The Bible In A Nutshell”
Our publishing coaches are ready to help you determine the best solution for your manuscript, ready to assist you in the next step. There is no cost to talk to us, and no obligation to buy. Those who need to hear the message you’ve been given are waiting. Let us help you get started.
CALL (844) 273-3336 FOR EXCELLENCE IN CHRISTIAN INDEPENDENT PUBLISHING.