Your Message is Our Mission
Hear What Authors Say About Redemption Press…
Dr. Eric Odell-Hein
Want to know the full story of Redemption Press? Read “Full Circle: Coming Home to the Faithfulness of God” and discover how the company was birthed and all that led up to it. A must read for anyone considering Redemption Press as their publisher!
Publish Your Book with Excellence
Get your FREE eBook!
We’re here to help you achieve publishing success!
Redemption Press is a Christian-owned-and-operated hybrid publishing company.
Our business model promotes excellence in independent publishing services by using the project management style of a traditional publisher. We empower Christian authors to fulfill their publishing dreams without giving up creative control or rights to their work.
We can’t wait to meet you and help take YOUR book to the next level!
What We Do for You
From the spark of your idea to the distribution of your finished book, Redemption Press offers a full range of services to help your story—your message—reach your audience:
- Fiction & Nonfiction Author Coaching Services: Improve your writing craft and shape your book idea into a solid draft
- Multi-layered Editing Services: Refine and polish your book toward excellence
- Cover Design & Marketing Copy Creation Services: Convert book browsers into book buyers
- Formatting & Interior Layout Services: Arrange the interior of your book into an attractive, easily navigated experience for your readers
- Uploading & Printing Services: Manage the production of quality e-books and print books
- Distribution Services: Distribute your book to multiple retailers to ensure your readers can find and purchase your books
- Social Media Services: Strategically target social media outlets to improve discoverability and engage your readers
Raising the Bar in Independent Publishing
Our newly redesigned editorial, marketing, and social media departments provide Redemption Press authors with access to some of the industry’s most talented professionals in those fields. New and improved services include the following:
- Content Coaching: We help you learn to develop and refine your story and its message
- Line Editing: Improve your book’s clarity, flow, and readability
- Copy Editing: Flush out grammar, style, and usage issues for excellence in presentation
- Proofreading: Identify typographical and other errors
- Marketing Copy Packages: Build sales opportunities for your book through strategic copywriting
- Online Marketing: Pursue the most relevant and results-oriented strategies to increase the visibility and discoverability of your books in an evolving marketplace
- Social Media Coaching: Evaluate your existing platform to identify the best connection points for you and your readers