MEET THE PUBLISHER
I’ve been around Christian publishing since 1987 when I helped our ministry self-publish an important resource for Vietnam veterans and their families. That book went on to be picked up by a royalty publisher and has since sold over 250,000 copies with a million in print.
I’m glad you’re here…stop by often and take advantage of all the information we make available.
- Why Are Print-on-Demand Retail Prices Always So High?
- Imperfectly Brave Message Turns into a Book, a Conference, a Movement
- Is Royalty Publishing in the Author’s Best Interest?
- "The Power of a Blue Ribbon – How to Win a Writers’ Contest" – June 27, 2015 on Publishing Today Radio
- This Divine Appointment Should Encourage You to Watch God Work!